W War Rabb Active Member Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 370 Jan 22, 2014 #1 Seriously, that's textbook dabes hat division. This clan is so funny.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jan 23, 2014 #2 You must build additional snipers.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 Jan 23, 2014 #3 wish I was there. my vaccinator is humming for those snipers ♪
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jan 23, 2014 #4 Apalling... time to fill out ban requests for all of blu team due to rampant griefing!
K Kansas Rookie Joined Dec 18, 2013 Messages 65 Jan 23, 2014 #5 This happened on the same server on the same day. Weird.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 23, 2014 #6 It's happened on Dustbowl too. I love this clan.
B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 23, 2014 #8 I don't get it, I see nothing wrong here.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 23, 2014 #9 Everyone seems to love sniper!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 23, 2014 #10 BoinkVX said: I don't get it, I see nothing wrong here. Click to expand... All sniper. EDIT: Unless you meant that.
BoinkVX said: I don't get it, I see nothing wrong here. Click to expand... All sniper. EDIT: Unless you meant that.
W War Rabb Active Member Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 370 Jan 23, 2014 #11 Think he meant that, lol. Sarcasm is always veiled on the internet.