Its time for another Unofficial Poor Man Hunting Party

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
I am here and I want to see some dominations

Let's see....Who to kill...who to kill

I think I want to see some Melee Doms

1 key to any Pan Domination of any O (New pictures only - no old photos)
Limit to One winner

Some backstabs

1 key to any video of a backstab of 5 in one life (must be continuous life)
Limit to One Winner

Winner - (of course) HonorBound


1 key to 3 head shots to Tomain (ss of each HS)

Random Bounties - Dominate Any of these (new pictures only - no old photos)

1 key on Jhsn
1 key on Soupy - Surprisingly THE SLOTH beat you all to this. He must not be too slow

Load the ss on your steam profile and link em here

Lets get some heads rolling.

1 key for any video of 5 kills in a row with the mini sentry - Polish got this one with a little more enthusiasm the most. He got 20 straight kills with the mini.
 
Last edited:
And no Engie challenge? Poor how am I suppose to show off all the fancy swag I keep buying from you if you don't give me reason to further sport your hard work?
 
What did I do I'm just a poor little ole medic....I'm here to heal not fight hehe
 
Ugh. This means I'm going to have to get off of Harvest for once. For some reason hardly any Os play on it. :/
 
I can't resist a bounty. Backstab video's rendering now, ready that key.
 
Woohoo! I have a bounty on me! I'm pretty sure that's Woohoo worthy. Looks like I'm going to have to play a bit more and give the people something to "try" to shoot. Huzzah!
 
I officially don't want to fight against Tomain until further notice- I'll have too many snipers on my team and we will get pwned. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top