A small request

SilverDragon

Poster
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
190
Hello there. I played dota 2 for a little bit in beta but left because I did not understand it and few of my friends played. I would like to learn how to play as it seems really fun, but playing agaisnt bots is not exactly the experience id like. Would someone here mind teaching me a few things sort of as a mentor?
 
Feel free to add me on Steam. I can invite you to the guild where we have many other eGO members who can help you in game. We also do fun events on Saturdays, where we don't require high skill to play, so come join and have some fun!
 
thankyou. Im still trying to get dota to work properly on my linux setup else id be on today. Sort of laggs horribly when im ingame.
 
Back
Top