Ops with Lt.

What time should we start? (US Eastern times)


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

The Yeti

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
4,080
I am looking forward to personally hosting an ArmA event every Saturday at a Euro-friendly time. First, I need to know what time we should start this event. I'm available most saturdays from 1000 Eastern to 1700 Eastern. I was considering 1200 or 1300 so that we could have several hours to play.
 
You better be grateful Dobbeh!!!

I voted for 1600 which means I'll have to be ready to go at 1300 Pacific. Good thing my phone is already set to metric time or i would have had to have added 12 to something.
 
Dutch. Military time is simple. 1200 (12 Noon) From there on you just add numbers. All The way til midnight 2400. Anywho I have the next few weekends off coming up so lets see what we can get done!
 
So we're doing Tac Ops on Friday nights and another event on Saturdays? Or is this replacing the Tac Ops?
 
I voted anywhere between 1400-1600. seeing as I'm usually not awake until around 1300, lol
 
So we're doing Tac Ops on Friday nights and another event on Saturdays? Or is this replacing the Tac Ops?

Dutch will be moving Tac ops to Friday nights soon. I am hosting a new event on Saturdays because I can never make Tac Ops due to the time. Also, I'm sure many others have not been able to attend because of various conflicting events on Saturday nights, or they are just unavailable such as myself. If you want to attend both, great we could always use more boots on the ground.
 
I fixed my Steam issues. I am now back in action. Looking forward to it.
 
The helicopter pilot that flies so low that people cry.

Your pilots license has been handed over to Drainey due to inactivity. You will have to take a 3 month long re-qualification test, good day sir.



:p
 
I'd be able to make these times every other week, its nice that it wont interfere with the only other event I try to make on a weekly basis.
 
Your pilots license has been handed over to Drainey due to inactivity. You will have to take a 3 month long re-qualification test, good day sir.



:p

I'm sorry but if this is true, this place has gone down hill.
 
Well due to the lack of pilots because of hot lz's. We needed someone that upon expiration wouldnt really cause any issues. With that being said you are going to need to re-qualify. And upon your exit exam administered by yeti we will find somewhere for you. =) Any questions can be directed towards yeti or dutchoper. Good day sir.
 
Well due to the lack of pilots because of hot lz's. We needed someone that upon expiration wouldnt really cause any issues. With that being said you are going to need to re-qualify. And upon your exit exam administered by yeti we will find somewhere for you. =) Any questions can be directed towards yeti or dutchoper. Good day sir.

Too much work.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dave,

You're fired.

------------------------------------------------------

Gizzzzzzmo,

You're (re)hired.
 
Back
Top