This one is a little different
No bloodshed here
I want the creative minds of the dabes division to make a TF2 eGO song, AND sing it at the next Karaoke Night
The winner will receive 5 keys from me.
I'm setting this up now so y'all will have some time to think of lyrics, music. it can be short it can be long. I will be judging the songs and I will be putting a poll in the forums following the karoke night for everyone to vote.
Sing about hats, events, teammates, MVM, trading Anythin that has to involve eGO and tf2
Hope to hear some awesome poems/songs/raps/chants/warcrys
No bloodshed here
I want the creative minds of the dabes division to make a TF2 eGO song, AND sing it at the next Karaoke Night
The winner will receive 5 keys from me.
I'm setting this up now so y'all will have some time to think of lyrics, music. it can be short it can be long. I will be judging the songs and I will be putting a poll in the forums following the karoke night for everyone to vote.
Sing about hats, events, teammates, MVM, trading Anythin that has to involve eGO and tf2
Hope to hear some awesome poems/songs/raps/chants/warcrys









