Team Fortress 2 Royal Rumble


tf2_royalrumble.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Once again, you are cordially invited to a Royal Rumble in the Team Fortress 2 events server!

If you can, please join us this Saturday for an action packed event. It's the members versus leadership!

To ensure that we have enough leadership members playing, before everyone else swarms into the event server, please join the TF2 leadership channel in TeamSpeak about 20 minutes before the event begins and the event server about 15 minutes before. We will then move into the public rooms before the event officially starts.

When:
Saturday, January 25

9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific

Where:
TF2 Events Server (174.36.38.40:27015) and TeamSpeak

The password will be provided in TeamSpeak.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AjPau5QYtYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>
​
 
Last edited:
We can act like we come from out of this world.

PS. Shame that you didn't post the better version:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOq4hyoX9g[/ame]



SSSS....
AAAA....
 
I might be able to make it, depends on when the transmission guy get my brothers tranny ready for me to put back into his truck!
 
I'm still learning and am truly awful at TF so I probably won't make it. I can't believe I just watched both versions of that song. Apparently my nerdness knows no limits lol.

S
S
S

A
A
A
 

Latest posts

Back
Top