Map/plugin suggestions

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Have you ever seen a plugin, and thought to yourself, "Wouldn't that be awesome at an event?" Or perhaps you saw a map that you thought would be awesome of a Wacky Wednesday. Well, you're in luck, because the EC team is officially looking for map and plugin suggestions!

If you have one in mind, post below with a link to the file download page, and a short description of what it is.

For example:
Hey, I played this awesome mod called prophunt the other day. It's this mod that lets one team be props, and the other pyros, and the pyros have to hunt down and kill the props. It's just like Hide and Seek! You can find it here.

Also, I saw this map the other day called Blackmesa. Oh my goodness, it is so awesome! Check it out, you can get it right here.

I hope to see these at some events soon!

Unleash your ideas, and we'll do our best to get them on the server.
​
 
I do, it's a game mode like this one... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDJrSos1Zg[/ame] looks fun to me, I played it once it's really cool game mode. I would really want to see this in events.
 
Last edited:
What I want most is Multiply Everything by 10 and Dodgeball. Although, from what I have researched the 10x mod is private. Also maybe Deathrun I personally have never played it but it looks fun, especially if it's with friends.

EDIT
Multiply by 10 is private so that's sadly not going to happen.

I looked up Deathrun and found this:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=201623

Here is the map the plugin was tested on:
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/169632

As for Dodgeball, I recall there were some technical issues with that and it wasn't working properly. It's just something I would love to do.
 
Last edited:
I do, it's a game mode like this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDJrSos1Zg looks fun to me, I played it once it's really cool game mode. I would really want to see this in events.

If you have one in mind, post below with a link to the file download page, and a short description of what it is.

As jhnsn already stated, please post the link to the file download page. Showing us a youtube video won't help us, because there isn't an associated file. If you can't find it, more than likely it's a private plugin. Like that Smash Bros Airshot Arena.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top