Getting ready for tonight

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
Just getting warmed up and ready to destroy leadership tonight with my little doom child.

1024x576.resizedimage


Taken right after the round ended

1024x576.resizedimage


Taken a bit just after that.
 
Same here bro, Polish was on our team, he got auto balanced but he made it back to our team, go polish
2222E00BFE42EBB3505BD9497CA721A5136BEEE2

LOOKING FOR A GOOD MEDIC BUDDY TO POCKET ME FOR TONIGHT
 
Last edited:
Normally I would have just went turncoat and hunted you all down but we were practicing for the event so count yourself lucky UnderCover. Next time you'll most likely be on the receiving end of my guns.
 
Normally I would have just went turncoat and hunted you all down but we were practicing for the event so count yourself lucky UnderCover. Next time you'll most likely be on the receiving end of my guns.

Polish you clearly have never seen how i play....
 
someone who mains solly and spy against the mini hell god himself? sounds like a fun fight to see ♪

Anyone have dueling minigame?
 
someone who mains solly and spy against the mini hell god himself? sounds like a fun fight to see ♪

Anyone have dueling minigame?

Face palm...... You wouldn't stand a chance mate.. sorry to say

So much fighting words going on I just have to agree with Shy on this. I got myself a rather nice stash of dulin mini's just for such an occasion so whenever you want to test your metal son let me know. We;ll take bets on the event and get someone to record the match for all the see. Poor Man will be the bookie.
 
So much fighting words going on I just have to agree with Shy on this. I got myself a rather nice stash of dulin mini's just for such an occasion so whenever you want to test your metal son let me know. We;ll take bets on the event and get someone to record the match for all the see. Poor Man will be the bookie.

Lol I'm ain't dueling u in a server lobby.. to much assists.. I'm talking mge 1v1
 
So UnderCoverSpy when do you want to do this? Give me a date and I'll get this match set up and advertised so the rest of the division can enjoy watching us duke it out a few rounds.
 
Back
Top