Gone(ish) for a bit

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
After taking multiple college classes and playing tf2 I had to do something horrible. One of my classes was falling behind(high D). Things were just getting harder in that class so I decided to drop it, out of fear that the effect from the GPA might cause me to not move from a community college to a university. I am going to give up gaming for a while, deleting everything so there's no reason I can't focus on all my classes and try to redeem myself for this humiliating turn of events. Every once in a while I might go on the forum, just don't count on it.
 
:( We'll miss you!

And good luck with your studies! You got this! (And then hurry back when it's summer time! :D )
 
We must play MvM together once you come back!

Good luck with the real world!
 
Totally understand, bro.

As you saw, I did the same thing. Let me know if I can ever help you with anything.

War Rabb
 

Latest posts

Back
Top