New Bloom Festival

ghettosmurf

Famous
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
441
The latest update to Dota 2 is coming this week: www.dota2.com/newbloom/day1

Yesterday was Day 1 so I'm eagerly awaiting the changeover to Day 2 to see what else is in store.

Many are speculating that Phoenix and Terrorblade may be released with this update based on the theme and wording of the page as well as Cyborgmatt's last few content analyses that show a lot of progress on those two heroes recently.
 
If the update is out by the weekend, I was planning on hosting a random ability draft event.
 
ron-paul.gif
 
The brood mama nerf makes me sad :( im going to have to sell my set for her cuz she will be unplayable now :P
cant wait for pheonix tho
 
The brood mama nerf makes me sad :( im going to have to sell my set for her cuz she will be unplayable now :P
cant wait for pheonix tho

The update to eliminate leaving the playable area was a fix and not a nerf, to be clear.

Beyond that, don't be so quick to sell your stuff! She will be just as viable now, you just have to utilize more awareness than was necessary when you could escape in any situation.

She's still going to be relatively easy to own (or at least annoy the living crap out of) pubs where proper detection usage is inconsistent at best.
 
the nerf was in regards to how when he is detected she cant go through terrain anymore, so once dusted, you are likely screwed. I dont like that update because other heroes (with invis) have another option of escaping when dusted (weaver has shukuchi haste speed, riki can pounce to a teammate); before even if brood got dusted, she could juke through terrain.

BTW: does anyone have a vermillion chest i can have PUH LEEEZE :3 /beg
 
the nerf was in regards to how when he is detected she cant go through terrain anymore, so once dusted, you are likely screwed. I dont like that update because other heroes (with invis) have another option of escaping when dusted (weaver has shukuchi haste speed, riki can pounce to a teammate); before even if brood got dusted, she could juke through terrain.

BTW: does anyone have a vermillion chest i can have PUH LEEEZE :3 /beg

I'm not much of a Broodmother player and if I can still get a win with her, then someone who is skilled should have no issues. As long as you stay mindful of where you are and most importantly where THEY are, you should never find yourself trapped in terrain.
 
I managed to get Rank A on my Year Beast fight. Spent all my ingots, though.
 
Back
Top