[29th] Recruitment Class

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
4ZNKCoC.png



Hello Ladies and Gentelmen! Are you curious on how to recruit people, or would you like a refresher of how to? Or are you simply just curious on how to keep a recruit active?

Well say no more! On January 29th I am hosting a Recruitment Class in a Team Speak channel! In this class we will go over the basics of recruiting.

If you don't have team speak you can go here.

I'll see you all there :)


Time: 7p.m. CST
When: Wednesday 29th
Where: Team Speak
Room: 1
​
 
Or you can just ask War Rabb.

I heard he won the recruiting challenge we had in October.

Maybe it's just a rumor, maybe it's true, we'll never know! ;)
 
You can recruit anytime, I recruited 250 guys and was still an e!
 
If im back from school by then you can count on one more from the PSC
 
Just a reminder, to those interested in how to help your friends join the community, please plan to attend this class. :)
 
Really upset because I missed it due to this stupid flu. :( I literally just woke up and got online 15 minutes ago. Are you doing another any time soon?
 
In a few weeks, yes. If you have any questions on stuff, feel free to pm me on steam or the forums
 
Any time Maserati. Insomnia we can go over your list tonight
 

Similar threads

Back
Top