R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Jan 27, 2014 #1 Hope you guys enjoyed the event, even though it crashed for unexplained reasons (aliens). Post screenshots, videos, questions, comments, and suggestions about the event here!
Hope you guys enjoyed the event, even though it crashed for unexplained reasons (aliens). Post screenshots, videos, questions, comments, and suggestions about the event here!
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jan 27, 2014 #2 Pre-game shenanigans: I wish we had pier on one of our main servers ;_;
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jan 27, 2014 #3 Good maps. I enjoyed them both. I couldn't get good shots of the fireworks because I was dead. This is one of my favorite maps and I have not played it in a long time. I think Hat Trick was trying to stop me from capping b/c he killed me and picked up our intel all in one motion... Falling to my death courtesy of some scout.
Good maps. I enjoyed them both. I couldn't get good shots of the fireworks because I was dead. This is one of my favorite maps and I have not played it in a long time. I think Hat Trick was trying to stop me from capping b/c he killed me and picked up our intel all in one motion... Falling to my death courtesy of some scout.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jan 27, 2014 #4 thank you redspart and ang0ron. Last edited: Jan 27, 2014