The Wonders of Killstreaks

^Atari^

Poster
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
142
So I was playing on Dustbowl, (the best server), and stumbled across a 35 killstreak with my lovley black box. And yes I was screaming like a little girl and almost peed myself but I am sure many of you have a better killstreak than that.


896DABEB6CD09E37A8A6E672702D2985387E5B9F


What your highest streak? And with what weapon?

And what's your favorite killstreak or one you so very bad want to own?
 
Pyro stuff is tricky because any one weapon isn't the only thing you use for killing. (Except for the backburner, but I would never use that anyway) I'd love to have the degreaser, shotgun, axtinguisher combo, but my bank account balance just wouldn't allow for that. xD
 
Seven seems to be the magic number that draws a crit rocket to the face.
 
I've gotten to 33 before, then got demoknighted.

ya, I remember that. as for me, my "killstreak" was around the 40s. Killstreaks for medi-gun isn't that hard to get. As for a killstreaak I want.... well have a killstreak fab that only needs a brainstorm bulb and 2 spec killstreaks to finish. so saving up for those
 
Last edited:
7 with a Strange Quick Fix.

I want to own a Spy-Cicle Killstreak (At least Specialized, but I'd like a professional.)
 
Last edited:
7 with a Strange Quick Fix.

I want to own a Spy-Cicle Killstreak (At least Specialized, but I'd like a professional.)

you do know that because of the silent kills with the spy-cicle, no one can see that killstreak? same with the YER
 
I have gotten like 120 before. Too bad it was MvM, otherwise it might have been impressive.
 
you do know that because of the silent kills with the spy-cicle, no one can see that killstreak? same with the YER

No, Silent Kills means it won't make sounds. It still appears in the Kill Feed and probably shows the killstreak too.
But if it doesn't, I don't really care if people know about my killstreak or not.
 
Pyro stuff is tricky because any one weapon isn't the only thing you use for killing. (Except for the backburner, but I would never use that anyway) I'd love to have the degreaser, shotgun, axtinguisher combo, but my bank account balance just wouldn't allow for that. xD


Horse poop. You know i used my RS religiously with my backburner. I averaged 2-1 kill ratio (backburner - RS). :p
 
No, Silent Kills means it won't make sounds. It still appears in the Kill Feed and probably shows the killstreak too.
But if it doesn't, I don't really care if people know about my killstreak or not.

Doesn't appear in the killfeed. That's the point of "silent killer."

It makes the freezing noise, but no scream and no killfeed.
 
I have gotten like 120 before. Too bad it was MvM, otherwise it might have been impressive.

I read to the part where it said 120, and stopped. And was amazed for like 10 seconds when I decided to read the rest
 
Doesn't appear in the killfeed. That's the point of "silent killer."

It makes the freezing noise, but no scream and no killfeed.

not only that, but it isn't silent. it makes an even more noticeable sound then the yell that happens with a normal knife
 
I've seen someone do ~110 on Dustbowl as heavy before. Was a great round.

Most I've gotten is maybe 12, with Axtinguisher. But with my dx8, I can't see the sheen. It really sucks.
 
I'm most proud of my 15 killstreak with my sign.

Why oh why did the round have to end! D':
 
I got like 20 on a Specialized Black Box I once owned.

But on my Professional Wanga Prick, I'm pretty sure 12 is the highest I've gotten so far.
 
Back
Top