Not saying vote on this but...

kilroyy-, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


help the link didn't work
 
Idol, stop hacking into cheezy's account.

eARPCZw.jpg
 
Darn, I guess I have to be Supreme Overlord of All of Gamedom or GabeN OR JohnT to view this. The world will never know what Cheezy wanted us to vote on. :(
 
It was "Who is the best counter strike player in the universe?" I was winning by a landslide and he got jealous and moved it to where no one could find it.
 
Basically he was asking about having a Garrys Mod Server

^ For all you curious souls out there. I made a poll in the OP:X R&D for one. I didn't realize they set up a new way to ask for a specific game, last Sunday. Therefore it was poorly formatted and deleted. I did make a proper post afterwards, no poll.
 
For all you Garrys Mod Server junkies, I'm currently researching different types of mods that aren't server intensive. I'll be working with Spray to possibly find some common ground where we can accommodate everyone's needs.

Please be patient and give me some time to research this.
 
For all you Garrys Mod Server junkies, I'm currently researching different types of mods that aren't server intensive. I'll be working with Spray to possibly find some common ground where we can accommodate everyone's needs.

Please be patient and give me some time to research this.

server is confirmed :P jk

Thanks for the update, Hammer!
 
For all you Garrys Mod Server junkies, I'm currently researching different types of mods that aren't server intensive. I'll be working with Spray to possibly find some common ground where we can accommodate everyone's needs.

Please be patient and give me some time to research this.

I am glad to see some research going into this. Before the idea was disregarded.
 
For all you Garrys Mod Server junkies, I'm currently researching different types of mods that aren't server intensive. I'll be working with Spray to possibly find some common ground where we can accommodate everyone's needs.

Please be patient and give me some time to research this.

Take your time. I wouldn't say no rush because there are a lot of us who have been asking forever haha, but yea take your time. <<< This makes no sense.
 
For all you Garrys Mod Server junkies, I'm currently researching different types of mods that aren't server intensive. I'll be working with Spray to possibly find some common ground where we can accommodate everyone's needs.

Please be patient and give me some time to research this.

Excellent. Thank you and Spray for your research and time put into this
 
Back
Top