New Year Resolution Give Away/Exam Results

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hello everyone, I have done my exam and got an okay grade... 97% which i am proud of since the 2nd best was 87%, So now they are offering me free scholarship, YAY. Now i don't need to pay that much for med school. And thank you guys for the encouraging comments for my exam, appreciate it.

Okay now remember this post? Of course you do, It was about the new year resolutions and stuff. Here is the link if you guys need a refresher: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256746. The one that has done the best job at keeping their resolution will get a chargin' targe killstreak. Ik it's a pretty lame giveaway, but it's all I have so hope you guys enjoy my first giveaway. I got it upon my finishing of mvm. So it's clean :3
Okay now let's see how you guys resolution are going, Okay You have to put percentages in GREEN COLOUR next to you guys' last percentages. Copy and paste your resolution from the website of the last thread. To the people who didn't write anything, you guys can make the resolutions you decided. 0% means nothing 100% means done, and anything between that means on it's way. Let me show you an example:

-Train more for my taekwondo (75%) 100%
-Try and trade better and smarter so i can get a couple of keys (20%) 0%
-Try and get more friends in real life and get the courage to ask a girl out (2%) 00000.0000000%
-Try and get a SPECIAL kill streak for my rocket launcher and my spy knife (one that counts kill and glow the weapon).. never going to happen (0%) 32%

BTW the percentages don't have to add up to 100%
Anyways thanx for reading and hope you guys enjoy my first giveaway.
UnderCoverSpy16
 
So okay, I didn't put numbers beside mine when I posted them. So my number represents how well i've done to date obtaining that goal. 0 being no attempt 100 means completed.

Learn more about myself - 75% High number here because I've opted to leave the Air Force 2 years early to chase my dreams.

Talk less, listen more - 40% Always on my mind, lots of room to improve.

Read more - 5% Friend is going to let me borrow catcher in the rye. My mere asking constitutes 5%.

Game less - 100% Uninstalled TF2

Take my training to the next level - 80% Ran 70 miles last week, the vast majority in temperatures below 0 degrees. On pace to run 84 this week. Most i've run in like 2 years. Still room to improve though.

Expand my knowledge on various topics of interest - 20% Needs more initiative.

Start tinkering with another language - 15% Have dabbled in spanish, not showing much initiative though.

Continue on working towards being a better person to everyone - 75%
Won't give myself more because this is a constant in life. You can always do better. I'm pretty stoked though that I've raised $1800 for the girl scouts in a fundraiser i'm doing in just 3 months.

Awesome job on your scores, bro. Very excited for you, I wish you the best.

-Rabb
 
To trade my way up to a few buds. 75% (0% Uninstalled TF2)

To get a new computer. 30% (5%)

To not make any resolutions. 0% (0%)

And just so I don't feel bad....

Watch more anime (100%)
 
I can try to help you get a Specialized Knife, if you want c:

The Kit Fabricator is only $1.67 USD on the Steam Market and I sort of like making Kits. It's pretty fun, to be honest. I have made my own Professional Killstreak Wanga Prick kit that I used on my Wanga that I crafted a year ago. I had to make the Specialized weapons needed myself D: but I'm glad, because it really paid off. Spy's one of my main classes, and I use the Pro Wanga all the time c:
 
Last edited:
To trade my way up to a few buds. 75% (0% Uninstalled TF2)

To get a new computer. 30% (5%)

To not make any resolutions. 0% (0%)

And just so I don't feel bad....

Watch more anime (100%)

Right there with you in the animu goal.
 
I can try to help you get a Specialized Knife, if you want c:

The Kit Fabricator is only $1.67 USD on the Steam Market and I sort of like making Kits. It's pretty fun, to be honest. I have made my own Professional Killstreak Wanga Prick kit that I used on my Wanga that I crafted a year ago. I had to make the Specialized weapons needed myself D: but I'm glad, because it really paid off. Spy's one of my main classes, and I use the Pro Wanga all the time c:

I was looking for a pro xD
 
hmmm........
finish my first year of college with As. (90%)
get enough money to be in a dorm in 2 years, enough for me to have enough time to find a job once living there.(%?)
Follow through with my plans for once (%?)

Who knows, this year might be different. idk
 
Last edited:
Uh, lemme see... my resolutions are a mixed bag...


Beat Oniichan on GameMe and sit atop a broken pile of corpses and giblets at #1 on GameMe - 100% (as Frosty Spartan would say, great success!)


Find another aberration willing to breed and produce spawn - 0% (But the year is still young!)


Get a grip on my delusions - J% (This resolution isn't working out)

Learn how to understand percentages - hamsters% (Neither is this one)
 
Make a list for New Year Resolutions. (15%) 3,141592653589793%

Please, chaange your green to this green, it doesn't hurt my eyes that much.
 
Get my art into a gallery or sell it somehow 80% (10%)I really wish I had more time to paint...
Get a higher score on my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) 100% (0%)Haven't taken another one yet
Not let anyone collect Tomain's bounty on me 75% (0%) Radio!
Get my own computer 95% (0%) so I can dominate Tomain 10% (0%)

Woah
 
get the courage to ask a girl out (2%) 00000.0000000%

I can give you some advice here as someone that couldn't care less about what everyone thinks:

If you see a girl you think is pretty, even if she is a stranger, approach and ask her out, you might get lucky. (Insert Daft Punk video here) just don't approach her worrying about what she will think, you just do it, if it worked good if it didn't work you walk away like a man with bigger testicles.

In the worse case scenario she will just ignore you, it happens most of the time for me but because I don't try that hard.
 
Last edited:
I can give you some advice here as someone that couldn't care less about what everyone thinks:

If you see a girl you think is pretty, even if she is a stranger, approach and ask her out, you might get lucky. (Insert Daft Punk video here) just don't approach her worrying about what she will think, you just do it, if it worked good if it didn't work you walk away like a man with bigger testicles.

In the worse case scenario she will just ignore you, it happens most of the time for me but because I don't try that hard.

0.o no way. I can't rofl :P
 
Back
Top