New Year Resolution Give Away/Exam Results

Oh undercover, you silly boy.

What I've learned in dating is that you just have to act like "it's their loss if they don't get me".

That by no means be rude, a douche, etc. What it does mean is that it doesn't hurt to try. You're not dating them before the encounter, so what do you lose by the encounter? At worst you walk away where you already were, without them, at best you have a new gf or date or whatever.

I'm dating way out of my league right now. Ashley is amazing, way too smart for me, and way too caring. But I was confident in who I was and respected her and treated her right so she's okay dating down. :p

Now go get that girl! Be as confident to her as you are as solly in harvest!
 
Get a job: 45% (0%) Waiting until april or may to apply for a summer job
Get into college: 45% 0% just on the college visit phase so it will be a while :P
Get some unusuals and stranges: 10% 100% actually i did get a new unusual :D a Bubbling Tavish de Groot Experience
 
Oh undercover, you silly boy.

What I've learned in dating is that you just have to act like "it's their loss if they don't get me".

That by no means be rude, a douche, etc. What it does mean is that it doesn't hurt to try. You're not dating them before the encounter, so what do you lose by the encounter? At worst you walk away where you already were, without them, at best you have a new gf or date or whatever.

I'm dating way out of my league right now. Ashley is amazing, way too smart for me, and way too caring. But I was confident in who I was and respected her and treated her right so she's okay dating down. :p

Now go get that girl! Be as confident to her as you are as solly in harvest!

Hahaha Okay I'll try.. one day this semester
 
- STOP PLAYING SO MANY GAMES ( 0% ) 0%
- Get better grades ( 10% ) 5%
- Get a girlfriend. ( % < 0 ) -5%

I haven't been doing much this year.
 
Hahaha Okay I'll try.. one day this semester

Once you see a girl you find attractive, you have about 5 or 6 seconds to make up your mind to make a move to ask her out/flirt with her. After that, it becomes harder, even for the more experienced female charmers among us.

Just go for it. Ask for a girls number. Tell her she is cute. Switch the order between those two.

And now, a quote from inception to prove my point. This quote has really struck me. It hit home for me.

Do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?
 
Hahaha Okay I'll try.. one day this semester

So I've been waiting to see some female advice here and maybe I missed it, but I'm adding to this anyways.
My take (and also keep in mind that raz is a strange female type but ya never know) is that it's nice to feel special no matter if we actually take the date. Sometimes a girl isn't in a dating place in her life and maybe there are other things you don't know, but never take it as a rejection. I personally think it's at the very least flattering to be approached (unless you clearly see her boyfriend OR know she has one) and In the past I've always felt cheerful afterwards.

So in summary, as everyone else has said just go for it. Also, you never know if you just made her day.
 
Once you see a girl you find attractive, you have about 5 or 6 seconds to make up your mind to make a move to ask her out/flirt with her. After that, it becomes harder, even for the more experienced female charmers among us.

Just go for it. Ask for a girls number. Tell her she is cute. Switch the order between those two.

And now, a quote from inception to prove my point. This quote has really struck me. It hit home for me.

Do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?

ROFL, there is that girl I've liked since September, we have every class together 0.o.. never did my move rofl xD. But why are talking about this, you guys are supposed to be writing your new years resolutions for da giveaway ;-;
 
ROFL, there is that girl I've liked since September, we have every class together 0.o.. never did my move rofl xD. But why are talking about this, you guys are supposed to be writing your new years resolutions for da giveaway ;-;

Psh I already did mine and we're trying to help! :P
 
Oh there's a giveaway?

Game less (%100)
Watch anime (%100)
Be cool (%100)
Draw (%100)
Type on a computer (%100)
Work out (%100)
Stay Alive (%100)
Study (%100)
Maintain friendships (%100)
Get outside (%100)
Find more music to listen to (%100)
Learn to draw (%10)
Troll (%100)
 
ROFL, there is that girl I've liked since September, we have every class together 0.o.. never did my move rofl xD. But why are talking about this, you guys are supposed to be writing your new years resolutions for da giveaway ;-;

Because we're the TF2 division and you're part of our InGame family. And we DO care about this InGame family, even though it may not seem like it sometimes (like when someone is just M+W1ing and you're a Spy).
 
Because we're the TF2 division and you're part of our InGame family. And we DO care about this InGame family, even though it may not seem like it sometimes (like when someone is just M+W1ing and you're a Spy).

Aww thanx guys <3 but im no man at this so we might as well give up
 
Back
Top