Gage Weapon Pack #2

Dead Tom

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
7,693
So first day of weapon pack releases look awesome, but am I the only one that noticed the pictures are now showing Cloakers again. My thinking is that once the DLC update drops the Cloaker will be added back into the game.
 
Hope i have enough money for it. As for the cloakers, i can't wait to shoot them and mount them on my wall!
 
I hope i can cough up the cash to buy this today. Gimme that bowie and 249 baby!
 
Okay, the new Cobra Commander hood mask looks awesome, even if just for the nostalgic take. Also one of the new achievements scares the hell out of me. "Kill a jump kicking Cloaker with a shotty"? They've got kung-fu skills now with their ninjitsu? O_o
 
I'm just proud to have gotten the kill a bulldozer with a knife achievement.
 
Freaking cloakers are like Jaws man... I'll hear their squeal over the radio, start looking around for him/them, and suddenly said squeal starts getting louder and louder as I do a 180 to see him jump kicking my face.
 
Back
Top