S Snuggle-Boo Poster Joined Oct 16, 2013 Messages 100 Feb 24, 2014 #22 I have no clue how to check ranks but I don't have a shield thingy next to my name
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Feb 24, 2014 #23 Commander of the 5th battalion... Wait no that was me in my dream o.0 I don't own any CS games D:
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Feb 24, 2014 #24 Snuggle-Boo said: I have no clue how to check ranks but I don't have a shield thingy next to my name Click to expand... Once you win 10 matches in matchmaking you are assigned a rank based on how well you do. You can check your rank at the top left of the csgo homepage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snuggle-Boo said: I have no clue how to check ranks but I don't have a shield thingy next to my name Click to expand... Once you win 10 matches in matchmaking you are assigned a rank based on how well you do. You can check your rank at the top left of the csgo homepage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Mar 6, 2014 #26 Was a Golden AK, but got lazy and was demoted to 3 star gold nova.
Luna Retired =(eGO)= Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 2,405 Mar 6, 2014 #27 Used to be eagle, went on a loss streak when I started playing with randoms and went down to MGE
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Mar 6, 2014 #28 I have won 8/10 matches. My KDR is like 2.5 though so I'm happy. Hopefully I can get my last two wins in either tonight or tomorrow.
I have won 8/10 matches. My KDR is like 2.5 though so I'm happy. Hopefully I can get my last two wins in either tonight or tomorrow.
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Mar 6, 2014 #29 C-WHiT said: Click to expand...