For one of my closest friends

Razberri

Famous
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
520
To those of you that are not aware, everyone has a birthday once a year (usually) and today is that day for one of my closest friends here in eGO. He was one of the first friendships I formed when I joined and was nice enough to help me with whatever I asked, plus some!

He's a seriously cool guy, so please help me wish Dr J Liver an amazing birthday!!
:thumbup:
 
^_____^ Thanks Raz! And everyone else who wished me a happy birthday :) All of you that I've added and met over the past several months are seriously some of the best people I have ever gamed with, so keep the friend req's comin' my way!
 
^_____^ Thanks Raz! And everyone else who wished me a happy birthday :) All of you that I've added and met over the past several months are seriously some of the best people I have ever gamed with, so keep the friend req's comin' my way!
red comic saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans
 
That's right ladies and gentleman, Dr J Liver was also promoted to eGO! So give him your salutations on the promotion as well!
 
Seriously everyone, all the nice messages, gifts and promotion have made this such an awesome day ^__^ I've been snowed in all morning and thought this was gonna be the lamest birthday ever but you guys have brightened my day :)
 
Happy birthday and congratulations on that promotion!

I had fun losing that Winter 3v3 alongside you! xD
 
Where did all the cat pics/memes go?

33684655.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top