NoMoreMrNiceGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

urf the pantless

I made one post
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
3
I believe this is his exact name, but be slightly different. Just wanted to bring it to your attention that he is using an obvious wall hack. Multiple people have said it and I have watched him multiple times. If i knew how to demo I would.

Just wanted to say great server, and look forward to playing against everyone.
 
The problem here is that not knowing if this is credible or not, all I see is one person accusing another person. That's not what eGO is about. Hacking or not, this is not the way to address it and deal with it.

In the future please notify an admin (I recommend keeping a few on your Steam friend's list) as they are trained on how to handle situations like these. Publicly accusing another player (we do not even know what game you are playing) is not appropriate.

I'm going to ask leadership to lock this thread, nothing more needs to be said. If I'm wrong, they are the only ones that need to add to it anyways.

In the meantime thank you for playing on our servers, glad you enjoyed the time in them. Maybe consider applying? This is the best clan on the internet in my humble opinion!
 
Thread closed. If you believe someone is hacking, like Spitfire'd said, please contact a admin either on a different server or by adding one as a friend.

If you are able to record a demo, please fill out a Ban Request HERE by making a request for the correct game. Also, remember to send the demo to [email protected]. Ban requests can also be made for gamers using inappropriate language, racism, being disrespectful, etc. in the servers.

If you ever have a concern or problem, please post it in the DropBox, HERE. Don't worry, only leadership members can see your posts in the dropbox.

Other than that, if you have any other questions, please send me a PM.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top