- Joined
- May 2, 2012
- Messages
- 631
My little Doombot maker aka the most feared gunslinger in EGO
Poor Man is helping me sell everything and apparently this little guy you all love/hate/fear is getting bought up by someone who wants me to sign it. Figured I would go all the way and let them know exactly who's arm it use to be.
Also according to Poor Man all my Engie items I gave him to sell (killstreak sells) made him a better engineer just by wearing them so I guess my stuff is blessed or cursed with my engie skills.
Note this item is going to be gift wrapped and officially signed. Just waiting for the current buyer to get together the 40 keys they promised before I part with my arm.
Edit: Cause everyone is asking no I am not leaving TF2. My BP is worth around $780 and I want to cash in. There is a new game coming out, Star Citizen, that's going to become my main game of interest/investment. Already spent $390 on ships. So take a look at my BP and if you see something you like it's for sale as everything must go.
Poor Man is helping me sell everything and apparently this little guy you all love/hate/fear is getting bought up by someone who wants me to sign it. Figured I would go all the way and let them know exactly who's arm it use to be.
Also according to Poor Man all my Engie items I gave him to sell (killstreak sells) made him a better engineer just by wearing them so I guess my stuff is blessed or cursed with my engie skills.
Note this item is going to be gift wrapped and officially signed. Just waiting for the current buyer to get together the 40 keys they promised before I part with my arm.
Edit: Cause everyone is asking no I am not leaving TF2. My BP is worth around $780 and I want to cash in. There is a new game coming out, Star Citizen, that's going to become my main game of interest/investment. Already spent $390 on ships. So take a look at my BP and if you see something you like it's for sale as everything must go.
Last edited:
















pls
jk

