Apologies.

DeeLuxxed

Dabes Spah
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
1,026
First off, I wanted to say I'm sorry everyone for my sudden disappearance and a lack of explanation for it. There are a large number of factors that led to my sudden vanish and I'll attempt to go through them here.​

First off I have not been on TF2 at all because of my bad video card. I can't play any games and I can hardly even watch youtube. I can't blame that all of my video card I'm sure but something's up and I can't do anything on this laptop but draw bad pictures of people on paint.​

Second, as many of you may or may not know, I signed my contract to join the Navy and I ship out next month. I've been using all the time that I had/have to be with my family and real life friends. I've also been studying up on Arabic because of the job I took. And finally, I've been studying a large book on everything "Boot Camp" so that I might have and easier time and mayhaps even get a promotion before I even leave basic training.​

And Finally Finally, I've taken on too much. I've attempted to do too much in too little time, some in real life and some here. It was a bad decision on my part to just up and leave and I apologize. If anything happened that I was needed for I can not express in words how sorry I am. IF not, well then I just have a big eGO [huehue] and need to get over myself.​

So with those three paragraphs I now lead in to this: I would like to formally resign from all positions in eGO. I feel that without a game to admin I should not admin, I cannot recruit without said games and I can't very well train new PSC members if I'm never even on the site.​

This is far from my last post on the eGO forums but it is me coming to terms with my leaving. Even if I don't log in until the day I leave I will be saying a goodbye to anyone who cares before I do leave. I want everyone to know that you've all made an impact on me, from the day I joined eGO to the very last. [Which isn't yet ;)] I'll be back after all this life stuff is over. Thank you everyone for always being great. I look forward to talking to you all in the near future.​


TL;DR I'm going away and I love you all.​
 
Last edited:
So that Real Life Game is stealing our members?! We better get more cookies!

But seriously, I hope you come back soon and stab Sanctified and Radio with me.
Good luck.
Bye.
 
my eyes...dat font x.x not as bad as hearing your leaving though :( I did see this coming though..

Thank you for training me and being cool people all around, hopefully all goes well for you, and I'll try to keep in touch with you.
 
DeeLuxxed. ;~;

We'll miss you! We'll be here whenever you come back. :<
 
I can't read that @_@

But from other people saying, bye Dee D:

We'll be here!
 
I won't read this thread because the colours are blinding but based on the TL;DR, see you soon.
 
So that Real Life Game is stealing our members?! We better get more cookies!

But seriously, I hope you come back soon and stab Sanctified and Radio with me.
Good luck.
Bye.

real life game too op, valve pls nerf
 
Not sure if this part works with all browsers (I use Chrome): Hold down ctrl and mousewheel up to increase the size. Next, select all the text with your mouse to highlight it. Now you can read. ;)

Dee - Good luck with all of your efforts. I have a feeling you'll do amazing. You'll be missed. :)
 
tumblr_mp30d3ZzLp1sxnx7qo1_500.gif


We'll miss you man, best of luck & stay safe!
 
I'm not sure whether to cry or ask how much your laptop will cost.
 
Take care broski! Fight with honor, never yield.

We will sure see you later, playing TF2 again.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top