Recruiting Class and Special news!

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
lA23Hyx.png


Hey guys! The Recruiting Coordinators would like to invite everyone to our monthly Recruiting Workshop/Class! Come join as we teach the basic methods and go indepth into the world of recruiting! There will be prizes, games, and much more. The class will be taught by Wize and the Recruiting Coordinator team with special guest... Magus_!

Recruiting Workshop meet up will
be at these times!

Hosted by: Wize and the Recruiting Coordinators
Febuary 6th, 2014
at these times!

6:00 PM Pacific
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern
2:00 AM Greenwich

​
 
Don't forget! We have a Recruiting Contest going on for the month of February! It can be great help for it and I'll be there if you have any questions. Thanks guys!
 
Can't wait to see everyone there it's sure to be awesome!

Also be sure to check out that Recruitment Contest! With it being so closely tied to the Class it's a great way for everyone to get involved!
 
I'll try my best. 6pm might be a little tight since that's when I usually eat dinner. I'm typically on around 7pm...
 
An event featuring Wize and Magus and the cs recruitment team! I'll be around.
ps.
I was promised cookiez! soo haaalp me there better be "cookiez"
 
Last edited:
i shall see how many recuit's i get within this month :) it's a shame it began on the 6th , i started recuiting at 4th and already had 7/8 recuits

ps: i'd love to be there, but the timezone's are killing me !
 
Agh... 8pm for me its complicated on friday, but ill try to be there!!
 
Hey everyone! Thanks for coming! It was a huge turn out and I hope everyone had fun! Look forward to the next one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top