Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 6, 2014 #1 https://community.playhawken.com/news/_/game-info/hawken-on-steam-a-new-battlefield-awaits-r330 Well i know i will be hopping onto this.
https://community.playhawken.com/news/_/game-info/hawken-on-steam-a-new-battlefield-awaits-r330 Well i know i will be hopping onto this.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 11, 2014 #2 HAWKEN is set to come out on Thursday of this week to steam.
A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Feb 11, 2014 #3 ill help test ill get it as soon as possible
SigmaMX EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,947 May 26, 2014 #4 I started playing this yesterday and I loved it!!! its so fun and the graphics and game play are excellent
I started playing this yesterday and I loved it!!! its so fun and the graphics and game play are excellent
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 May 26, 2014 #5 I still prefer Mechwarrior online, but HAWKEN is still fun.
A AngelsKing EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 1,196 May 26, 2014 #6 eh i try both but i not skilled enough for ether lol