K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Feb 8, 2014 #1 Explonaut and FifteenApollo6 on their promotions to eG!
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Feb 8, 2014 #2 I was in Egypt with all of you when this happened! Congrats to both of you!
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Feb 8, 2014 #5 Wohooooo congrats
D Dr J Liver Poster Joined Jun 3, 2013 Messages 133 Feb 8, 2014 #6 I don't believe I have seen you two before!? Congratulations none the less Wear dem new tags proudly.
I don't believe I have seen you two before!? Congratulations none the less Wear dem new tags proudly.
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Feb 8, 2014 #9 I'm giving zero cares about my recent headache for your two fine players. Congrats!
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Feb 8, 2014 #10 Congratulations both of you !
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Feb 8, 2014 #12 Dr J Liver said: I don't believe I have seen you two before!? Congratulations none the less Wear dem new tags proudly. Click to expand... my situation exactly
Dr J Liver said: I don't believe I have seen you two before!? Congratulations none the less Wear dem new tags proudly. Click to expand... my situation exactly
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Feb 8, 2014 #14 Congratulations~! For those of you who don't know them, you should stop by Egypt more often. rawburt said: Hooray for eGOptians! Click to expand...
Congratulations~! For those of you who don't know them, you should stop by Egypt more often. rawburt said: Hooray for eGOptians! Click to expand...
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Feb 8, 2014 #15 Congratulations!! Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Feb 8, 2014 #18 ApertureCake said: my situation exactly Click to expand... Basically this