Going out of my comfort zone :|

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Well...... After this weekend i have decided to step out of my map that i love (dustbowl) and explore new eGO servers. I have recruited 14 new recruits for the past week or so and well i need to help other servers now... Like ..... 2fort >_> okay and also valve maps. So i will be recruiting there and also making sure that everything is cool (hear that in 2fort is the map where there is most problems). BUT DO NOT BE ALARMED DUSTBOWL OR OTHER DUSTBOWL REGULAR I WILL STILL PLAY ALOT ON THAT MAP.
Anyways thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Just don't wonder into valve maps. It's bad ♪

Also egypt but that's a different type of horrible map
 
Egypt is failed clone of Dustbowl, which came better than it should, and 250% more dusty and yellow.
 
Egypt is better than dustbowl.

However, never go to 2fort. I grew up there, and I have very little reason to ever set foot in that spamhole ever again.
 
Just don't wonder into valve maps.

Sometimes I wander if people know the difference between those two words


Anyway, anyone who's been here for awhile knows what my favorite map is, and how much I like it. But everyone has their own favorite map or server type. I'm happy to fill any server as long as it doesn't involve being constantly humiliated.
 
I'll keep an eye on Dustbowl for you, no worries. :)

And I like rotating the servers. I get bored of just one map. But I like Valve Maps and Payload servers best ATM. And I do wander (I know the difference, hehe) over to Egypt from time to time as well. Egypt is actually one of my favorite TF2 maps but I get bored playing the same thing for too long so I have to move around.

I don't mind helping fill any server, either. Feel free to Steam message me if you all ever need help with that.
 
I'll keep an eye on Dustbowl for you, no worries. :)

And I like rotating the servers. I get bored of just one map. But I like Valve Maps and Payload servers best ATM. And I do wander (I know the difference, hehe) over to Egypt from time to time as well. Egypt is actually one of my favorite TF2 maps but I get bored playing the same thing for too long so I have to move around.

I don't mind helping fill any server, either. Feel free to Steam message me if you all ever need help with that.

TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT ;-; I may do small recruitment drive with like 5 people :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top