From the Harvest server...

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
All it takes is two friendly heavies to start a trend.

1024x655.resizedimage




Unfortunately , there's always that one guy who just can't have fun

1024x655.resizedimage



(I can't seem to get the image tags to work for some reason. If an admin can edit this post and figure it out though, feel free to fix it.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, that's always fun. Nice to see Piano Mann there too, as he's an awesome guy :)

(I can't seem to get the image tags to work for some reason. If an admin can edit this post and figure it out though, feel free to fix it.)

For the future, right click on the image in the community page, and select open image in new tab. Then use that url inside the image tags :thumbup1:
 
I regret to inform you that Piano Mann was actually "That Guy"....

I guess I just don't get what's fun about killing people who aren't fighting back. He seemed to enjoy it though.
 
We were having a holiday punch/taunt war for about 20 minutes on Harvest, many laughs were had. Until some scouts came and ruined everything :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top