Just read Imak's post and it reminded me why everyone joins a Community/clan and that is to belonging to something and have a common interest with others and share that interest. I have been a member of many communities and realize the time and effort they take to run and continue to flourish.
That being said I have had a few -e- and other members ask "where are the hellos?" and I started thinking, I rarely see member's saying hello to others outside of their "group of friends" and to none members, at least not as often as I once did....im at fault of this as well. It got my attention when a member sent me a msg in admin chat and caught me off guard as it is the easiest thing to do but the thing most easily overlooked....he said "why is every grumpy...no one says hello...wtf..."
So remember.... Hello
could make some ones day and remind them why they play on our servers and in our community.
My "thoughtful" post for the year.
Griff
That being said I have had a few -e- and other members ask "where are the hellos?" and I started thinking, I rarely see member's saying hello to others outside of their "group of friends" and to none members, at least not as often as I once did....im at fault of this as well. It got my attention when a member sent me a msg in admin chat and caught me off guard as it is the easiest thing to do but the thing most easily overlooked....he said "why is every grumpy...no one says hello...wtf..."
So remember.... Hello
could make some ones day and remind them why they play on our servers and in our community.My "thoughtful" post for the year.
Griff





















