H-Hour: World's Elite?

ShotgunRCAF

I made one post
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
12
My name is ShotgunRCAF, I work as a Visual Artist for SOFstudios https://www.sofstudios.com/index.php?/index

We are hard at work developing a new Tactical Team based Shooter called H-Hour: World's Elite? and I was tasked by the studio to bring it to the attention of PC gamers, Steam and its Communities.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hhour_worlds_elite

Our first release is a core multiplayer experience for PC that includes no less than six maps, four new gameplay modes, and our comprehensive community-building/clan management tools.

H-Hour: World's Elite? will be developed by world renowned Creative Director David Sears.

David has designed and directed racing games, platform games, military shooters, and action adventures on a variety of consoles for developers including Virgin Games, Looking Glass Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment of America, Pseudo Interactive, and Ubisoft Montreal where he was a creative director on two titles: Rainbow Six: Patriots and an unannounced AAA title.

David explains his vision:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGfHXF_0YE[/ame]

Greg Goodrich Backs SOF Studios:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EziZ-bGKZuE[/ame]

Here is a pre-alpha video that shows game play, keep in mind this is a work in progress, nothing has been tuned yet.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE1pERlH2ls[/ame]


I want to thank Artimus for all his support.

ShotgunRCAF
 
Man the 1st thing I noticed is that the HDR looks really impressive. The dance on the last video isnt needed, but cant say anything to have it removed. Besides, silly features like that have been put in games before & I have overlooked them in the past.
 
ShotgunRCAF contacted me before posting this, which was a classy thing to do. Let's all check out what they have to offer.
 
Thanks for the kind words Artimus,

The studio has been Alpha testing the game and it is looking sweet, we hope to have more to share with you soon, I will keep you posted.
 
Game looks pretty sweet. Looking forward to it.
 
GREEN UP and GET DOWN

A sampling of confirmed Victory Dances

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsexEjdTukw&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
Alpha and Bravo Teams react after playing the H-Hour Demo.

[ame="http://youtu.be/PdEw7C0zTlM"]http://youtu.be/PdEw7C0zTlM[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Video release: Pmn mines

THIS ONE IS: PMN MINES: Watch Your Feet or Lose Your Seat.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APhD-gOeIwA[/ame]
 
VIDEO: Grenades

Precision Grenades. Because things need to blow up.​
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1N2KTGacsI[/ame]
 
H - Hours Worlds Elite: Map Flythrough - Gamepedia Exclusive!

Rural Serbia​
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STarq9gkSC4[/ame]

The making of the map​
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KssZ5nE7k[/ame]
 
i am really excited about this considering the CD from Socom is on the job!!!!!
 
H-Hour: Worlds Elite is now live on STEAM Greenlight ~ VOTE UP!

SOFstudios has officially launched its H-Hour: World's Elite? Greenlight Campaign ~ VOTE UP!
 
Back
Top