[Event] Black Mesa Sunday 02/09/2014

Logic Overflow

Overflowing with Logic
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
957
Black Mesa Sunday

Hope everyone enjoyed the new version of the map with your hosts Sanctified & Logic!

If you have any awesome screenshots to share, post them for all to see!

Be sure to join Crash & Logic on Tuesday, 8pm CST for MarioKart!
​
 
Always fun to play on Black Mesa 2.0. :D

Thanks for hosting it!
 
I was glad to see lots of soldiers and pyros, rather than the hooby + medic spam that often seems to crop up sometimes during BMS.

Also, I agree with Kazoo, I think Mesa 2 was a nice change of pace (kudos to Jhnsn for suggesting it).
 
Thanks for the event! It was a blast haha.

Best part: Almost Cabering Cael =(
wAWY1Kw.jpg
 
oglI4Ck.jpg

qcHYinM.jpg

not from the event (ITS SOO CUTEEEE)
q9malLY.jpg

what is wrong with this screen shot
tKsVgZf.jpg
 
Tanooki you can sit on your powerjack and spin like a russian figure skater.......
 
Last edited:
and I hate it too...

New Unusual Hat...The Tanooki Powerjack Hat w/russian figure skaters twirling around it
 
Last edited:
I just wish this was on Saturdays (or multiple days or everyday:P) I can not do Sundays.
 
Back
Top