T Tanooki Thread Junky Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 896 Feb 10, 2014 #1 I'm looking to do some MvM tonight around 7 or 8 CST. If anyone is interested in doing Two Cities tour, let me know. I'm going to try and knock out the entire tour tonight. And sorry, I do not have any spare tickets.
I'm looking to do some MvM tonight around 7 or 8 CST. If anyone is interested in doing Two Cities tour, let me know. I'm going to try and knock out the entire tour tonight. And sorry, I do not have any spare tickets.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Feb 10, 2014 #2 in b4 200+ ping
P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 Feb 10, 2014 #3 hit me up then. I might be free
F fatyguy Poster Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 190 Feb 10, 2014 #4 Engi here, defiantly willing to try and power though all of them tonight.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Feb 10, 2014 #5 anyone still doing it?
R Redspart18 Poster Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 238 Feb 10, 2014 #6 Hit me up whenever. I'm working on my 28th tour, tryna get that Australium >.<