milkdud657 Famous Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 495 Feb 11, 2014 #1 So they just opened the registration for the beta. http://www.titanfall.com/beta
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Feb 12, 2014 #2 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmEACxub28[/ame] More people need to get interested!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Feb 12, 2014 #3 I signed up
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Feb 12, 2014 #4 Signed up. Thanks for the link man.
R runo Forum Fiend Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 589 Feb 12, 2014 #5 Thanks for the link! I managed to sign up even through the Origin login servers getting hammered.
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,025 Feb 12, 2014 #6 http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=8045&game=Titanfall#systemRequirements I need more RAM!!!
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=8045&game=Titanfall#systemRequirements I need more RAM!!!
M Martyr Thread Junky Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 824 Feb 13, 2014 #7 Thanks for the notice man! Signing on up!
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Feb 14, 2014 #9 Rooted_Dust said: Just got my code. Click to expand... same here
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Feb 16, 2014 #10 I got two actually. Passed the other one to my wife. How you guys liking the game so far? I've found it really entertaining so far. ^^
I got two actually. Passed the other one to my wife. How you guys liking the game so far? I've found it really entertaining so far. ^^
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Feb 17, 2014 #12 Playing right now!