So this is a bug.

Goz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
2,371
kKvbwXZ.png


It's been happening recently. Does anyone else have this bug and is there a way to fix this?
 
update your hud

if its the default, delete tf_english.txt from the resource folder in the tf folder, then verify
 
It happens from time to time. Usually when the hud gets changed in an update.
 
Hmm. I think this is a new one. I have nothing productive to say here.

If you don't mind reading unproductive comments however, I'll continue. I remember what my Dad use to do in situations like this. He would kind of rub the T.V. set on the side and tell it it was a good T.V. set. If that didn't work, he would hit it and use profanity. This one time he actually went outside in a lightning storm and shook the antennae on the roof back and forth until my Mom made him come inside.

The 70's were a strange time though.
 
Community/Self-Made
I'd say Community.

EDIT: Or, like Vinyl said, it can be Genuine, but I don't think it is. Looks too birght to be Genuine...

It's Genuine.

And yeah it was a HUD issue. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Community is Red, Genuine is green. That's all.
False.

Normal is Grey
Unique is Yellow
Strange is Orange
Genuine is Dark Green
Vintage is Blue
Community is Light Green
Self-Made is Light Green
Unusual is Purple
Valve is slightly redder Purple
Collector's is Red
Haunted is Teal
 
False.

Normal is Grey
Unique is Yellow
Strange is Orange
Genuine is Dark Green
Vintage is Blue
Community is Light Green
Self-Made is Light Green
Unusual is Purple
Valve is slightly redder Purple
Collector's is Red
Haunted is Teal

You should use the Hexadecimal colors on the names, like:
Community is Light Green.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top