Will Payday2 ever come for the MAC?

Full Grizzly

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,032
So I was wondering, will Payday2 every be released on the MAC?

I really loved the game on the Xbox, although the graphics were horrible. And since PC gaming is much better (Graphic wise) than the Xbox 360, I was wondering if it would ever be released on this wonderful Operating System.

Anybody?

Thanks!
 
Honestly don't know... The original wasn't ever released for the Mac to my knowledge, and I don't know if Almir's ever said anything in the forums about it either...
 
I'm not sure either, but I think you can run the game via parallels (if you want to go that route).
 
unfortunately, yes, it is alot of trouble.

Parallels is a program you can use on a mac to run windows. Unfortunately, the program is pricey ($100 USD). On top of that, you'd also have to have a copy of microsoft windows to run.

As I stated, it is a lot of trouble just to run a game.
 
Back
Top