Meet me, in case you havent already

Stefan

Poster
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
134
Hello there! i am sefan, and i just joined edge gamers organization.
Ive played tf2 for a year now, and ive met some people in the servers.
If i havent met someone who plays here, you can greet me here, add me someday, and we'll play and/or talk through teamspeak :D
 
Hey Sefan, played and talked to you on ts a few times I believe. You seem like a pretty good spy. I'm sure i'll see you in dust bowl or not.... you know because you're a spy... Add me on steam if you'd like!
 
Hey, I remember playing with you once or twice. Good yo see you ^^

Feel free to add me, if you want
 
Hello :)

I won't be playing with you for a long time to come, but I hope you'll still be here when I come back in a year!
 
Hello!

I'm Rawburt.
You can sometimes find me on the 2Fort or Egypt server along with dozens of other awesome people. I also like to play MvM, although I still have never completed a tour xD

Besides TF2, I play CoD Ghosts and occasionally CS:S.

You can add me if you like c:

p.s. I also play bass :0
 
Last edited:
Back
Top