W whoflungpoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 4,717 Feb 16, 2014 #1 I'm too lazy. Here's the link to my inventory. Please tell me if you want to trade: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985209051/inventory/ Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
I'm too lazy. Here's the link to my inventory. Please tell me if you want to trade: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985209051/inventory/
T theMasterChief805 Active Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 342 Feb 24, 2014 #2 I'm interested in your Deagle Mudder (Minimal Wear) Here is my inventory if you'd like to make an offer. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mc805/inventory/#730
I'm interested in your Deagle Mudder (Minimal Wear) Here is my inventory if you'd like to make an offer. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mc805/inventory/#730
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Feb 24, 2014 #3 Your inventory is private, just fyi.
T theMasterChief805 Active Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 342 Feb 24, 2014 #4 Sorry about that. Should be good now.
W whoflungpoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 4,717 Feb 24, 2014 #5 Ill give the Mudder AND my StatTrack FAMAS doomkitty for your famas pulse and the op. bravo case.
T theMasterChief805 Active Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 342 Feb 25, 2014 #6 Enjoy your Famas and Case
W whoflungpoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 4,717 Feb 26, 2014 #7 Thx Master! Thread completed