What kind of videos do you want to see from the tf2 events?

Goje

Famous
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
415
THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTo-zoAFio4&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
The vote is over BTW


What kind of videos do you want for the tf2 events.
1.
Highlights/Montage [ 30sec - 4min ]
24 votes (83%)
2.
The whole event [ 45min - 2hours ]
5 votes (17%)
29 total votes
 
Last edited:
I think a good highlight reel is better than sitting for an hour to watch a whole event (when you could be playing! :biggrin_old:) If you miss it, you miss it, oh well.
 
There's like, no doubt.

Highlights, all the way.

Maybe some music.

That would be really cool to do with Dog Tag Scrims.
 
I couldn't get my vote on the poll to take. I will try again later. But I said highlights.

Although if you recorded the whole thing anyway, and then pulled out clips for the highlight reel, I don't see why you couldn't also make the full video available for those who might want to see it. I think highlights will be more popular though. Internet people have short attention spans these days. ;)

And your videos are great. Thank you for doing that!
 
Highlights.

Or perhaps both? Record the whole thing, pare it down to a highlights and release the two side by side?
 
Back
Top