Please Welcome Tyraze and Outlaw27

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
Please say hello to two new additions to our TF2 Division: Tyraze and Outlaw27

We're happy to have you guys!
 
Hmm... don't we already have an outlaw... anyways welcome to TF2 division a.k.a the hat/anime/cat/pokemon division. Feel free to use the fridge, we have a brand new one =)
 
Outlaw27 is from Dustbowl. I am sure you've played with him. I just didn't get to welcoming him the other day when he signed up.

*tsk tsk* on me

And the new fridge is fabulous!
 
Outlaw27 is from Dustbowl. I am sure you've played with him. I just didn't get to welcoming him the other day when he signed up.

*tsk tsk* on me

And the new fridge is fabulous!

Dustbowl... My friend we are going to get along well =)
I am going to do a dustbowl group on steam. Only ego regulars on db can join!
 
What's up what's up. Feel free to add me on steam.

I'm always around if you need me for anything.
 
Thank you everyone for your welcomes!!! And thank you Insomnia for making this thread!!!!
 
Back
Top