GameME Awards

Versed

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
651
Is there a list of how to achieve the awards? Some of them are self explanatory but some aren't. Like the first award on the list is called Absolutely Stunning and is awarded for X Stuns. The only thing I know of that stuns is the sandman but I stunned more people with it today than the person that received the award so that can't be it.

I apologize if this is a repeat thread but I'm curious if there's more details on each award. Thanks!
 
As far as I know, there is no list. At least, not one in these forums.

For the stun, it's possible it means a full stun, which renders the person completely immobile and when the word "Bonk" is over their head.
 
While there isn't a list anywhere, how do those work, anyways? It sounds like its a "One awarded per day" kind of thing with how Versed wrote it, but I'm not sure.
 
While there isn't a list anywhere, how do those work, anyways? It sounds like its a "One awarded per day" kind of thing with how Versed wrote it, but I'm not sure.

Person who has the most kills with X weapon will get the award for that day.

There is an award for best latency. I have won that one 65 times. :D
 
The only thing I know of that stuns is the sandman but I stunned more people with it today than the person that received the award so that

The gameME awards are given at midnight CST every night.
 
@Ezekiel, when you go to the awards page, the one in particular I'm talking about, says "Absolutely Stunning :: Tako-chan (5 stuns)". I know the stats update at midnight and I intentionally tried to get the award yesterday. I had over 25 sandman stuns on people. Full blown "Bonk!" over their heads. I even had 6 kills with the sandman (when it looks like a headshot).

There doesn't seem to be any list here or on the actual gameME website which is really what I was trying to find. I do appreciate the help though. Thanks!
 
Looking at StarRoo who has a lot of Absolutely Stunning awards, it would appear to something called "Airshot Stun" which he has also done a lot of times. How an airshot stun is different than any other stun, I don't know. The scout is in the air? The target is in the air?
 
Looking at StarRoo who has a lot of Absolutely Stunning awards, it would appear to something called "Airshot Stun" which he has also done a lot of times. How an airshot stun is different than any other stun, I don't know. The scout is in the air? The target is in the air?

Would be nice for clarification on how it's possible. Maybe Star knows. Thank you for this information though, it's very helpful.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top