Tonight's Invisible Man!

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
Tonight's event is INVISIBLE MAN

There is a time change compared to our normal events, tonight's event will be held at 7PM EST,6PM CST,4PM PST,12PM GMT!

Got that? GOOD! See you there (<Did u get that cuz you could be the invisible man so then I wont see you will i? :O )


Information for the event and other upcoming events can be found here

Best Pun creator EU
 
I can't make this event then. 4PM is too early :l
 
is it invisible man zombie spread or is it just one invisible man who doesnt convert others
 
is it invisible man zombie spread or is it just one invisible man who doesnt convert others

It'll most likely be done based on how the majority of the players want to play.
 
4PM is cool. I can finally make dinner at a normal time now. Making dinner at 7PM sucks compared to 5 PM.
 
I blame shiznoe for the server crash cause he had to go into the magic room.
 
Thanks for coming guys, Sorry about server crashes doe!
 
Back
Top