flamelauncher11's store! Better than everyone else's store!! :D

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Okay. Here's what I have:


StatTrak Mac-10 | Heat - Minimal Wear
StatTrak FAMAS | Pulse - Factory New
StatTrak M4a4 | Faded Zebra - Minimal Wear
StatTrak M249 | Magma - Minimal Wear
StatTrak P90 | Blind Spot - Field Tested
StatTrak Dual Berettas | Black Limba - Field Tested
StatTrak MP7 | Skulls - Field-Tested
StatTrak AUG | Wings - Factory New
StatTrak MP9 | Hypnotic - Factory New
StatTrak Galil | Blue Titanium - Factory New
StatTrak SG553 | Ultraviolet - Minimal Wear
StatTrak Bizon | Water Sigil - Factory New
StatTrak Tec-9 | Sandstorm - Factory New
StatTrak AK47 | Blue Laminate - Factory New
StatTrak G3SG1 | Demeter - Minimal Wear





Desert Eagle | Golden Koi - Factory New
SSG 08 | Blood in the Water - Minimal Wear
Sawed Off | The Kraken - Factory New



AWP | Redline - Field Tested
Desert Eagle | Heirloom - Minimal Wear



M4A1-S | Nitro - Minimal Wear
Nova | Graphite - Factory New
SCAR-20 | Emerald - Factory New



SCAR-20 | Crimson Web - Field Tested
USP-S | Stainless - Minimal Wear
Five-Seven | Kami - Factory New
P2000 | Red FragCam - Field-Tested
G3SG1 | Azure Zebra - Minimal Wear
Mag-7 | Heaven Guard - Factory New
Glock-18 | Blue Fissure - Minimal Wear
Negev | Terrain - Factory New



Nova | Candy Apple - Factory New
P250 | Metallic DDPAT - Factory New


XM1014 | Blue Spruce - Minimal Wear
SSG 08 | Blue Spruce - Field-Tested
G3SG1 | Polar Camo - Well-Worn [Betting]
SCAR-20 | Desert Mesh - Battle Scarred

~flame
 
Last edited:
What do you have?

I'm looking for SSG 08 skins, AWP skins, AK47 skins, and Operation Phoenix case keys.

I'm also looking for Stattrak skins as well.
 
Update: I will be cleaning my inventory out except for a few skins. I am selling almost everything to grab a knife.
 
How much for a stattrak dual barrettes? Do I get a newbie discount, a first time buyer discount, and a your best friend so it's free discount(and a bundle with the AWP redline?) make a newbie happy today? You eternal friendship with me, the one and only, mason54 for only one stattrak dual barrettes and one, yes only one people, redline awp( I really should go in to business with sales pitches as good as this.)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top