Welcome XCOM

Welcome to eGO my friend! And especially the TF2 a.k.a the pokemon/hat/anime/cat division!
Be sure to add me on steam :D
Also you may use the fridge, we just got a new one
And finally don't forget to come to this fridays meet and greet!
 
Welcome Xcom, happy to have you!

elgxYQM.jpg
 
Welcome! Hope to see you at tonight's event!

Unfortunately, as you know I was forced to miss the Meet and Greet. I though I would share some information as to why.

Someone close to me suffered from a massive heart attack, and is now in the ICU unable to breath on their own. This particular individual has been a tremendous role model in my life, and there is a significant chance of him succumbing to death. He has two young children and a wife, who need support in what must be a trumatic time for them.

Nevertheless, I will do my best to continue playing as an =(e)= member. My playing time may be limited for the next few weeks.
 
I don't like this guy, we should ban him from our server because he's too hard to stab D:<
 

Latest posts

Back
Top