Crap Map Night - Tonight (Feb 21) 10PM

Martyr

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
824
HELLO EVERYONE!

I, Martyr, would like to invite each and every one of you that reads this (and your friends who don't) to the first ever Crap Map Night! This event will consist of testing maps that we have found, playing maps that are valuable mainly for the laugh factor, and just generally enjoying each other in an awesome event. I also hear rumors that polar panic will make an appearance at some point, but who knows! BE THERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

The event is happening tonight (Friday, Feb 21) at 10PM EST! It will be on the event server. The password is going to be "my" (no quotations). BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Your loving EC,


Most Mystical Manly Martyr Mcfly
 
Last edited:
I heard that cs_italy will be on the list....lel




(I'm kidding dont kill me)
 
I expect entertainment from this famous comedian I hear of named Martyr Mcfly.
 
When isn't Polar Panic part of the event night? Seems like it almost always rears its ugly head toward the end of the hour.
 
Hope everyone had a great time at the event!
 
That was the best event I've been to in a long time. Thanks for the laughs!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top