Me and SuspiciousLookingPizzaGuy's new sprays!

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
I made some matching sprays for us.

[ame]http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/TokiwSpray_zpsd386a3b1.png.html[/ame]

[ame]http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/SLPGspray_zpse0a532a0.png.html[/ame]


We spray them next to each other, and we are united. Or something.

(If you want a spray similar to these ones, ask me. I'd be happy to make some more of these.)
 
Last edited:
We are best battle medics USA

As for how requests are going, Razberri asked me to make this one, so here you go:

[ame]http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/heavymedic_zpsc91052d7.png.html[/ame]
 
Thank you so much! I love it and really appreciate it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
How did you make a spray? I know you can download any image off the internet.
 
Which one is Tomain? Its almost like the bromance that me and Porter have together hehe.....
 
Awww love it!

Can you make me one with the Heavy? And maybe incorporate the sandvich and/or lunch box? My heavy likes his snacks. ;)
 
I don't really know, heheh. I was thinking the Heavy was Tomain, but I suppose it's open to interpretation

As for you, Insomnia Princess, working on it right now.
 
Huzzah!
[ame]http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/HappinessHeavyLarge_zpsc9d758b4.png.html[/ame]

When I was saving the large version (above), I hadn't yet added the text at the bottom that says "Happiness", which covers up the ugly abrupt cut at the bottom of the image. It looks really nice in game. At any rate, add me on steam and we can see about getting you the VMT and VTF files of the finished spray. Also, if there's anything you want me to change about it, like add your name somewhere for instance, don't be afraid to ask. It's only a few clicks away.

@Mason54- I made my sprays using Source Film Maker, Photoshop, and converted them to a useable format via VTF edit. If you want me to go a little more in depth, just ask.
 
Last edited:
yay! It's perfect. Thank you so much. :D

QiJSO8Y.jpg
 
I had originally made one with the heavy holding them like poker cards, but I thought that this one would make a bit more sense. Either way, anyone else have any requests?
 
your doing spray requests? hmm... does it have to be from SFM? Because have something in mind and don't want to bother you with it if you can't do it(in other words it's not on SFM default.....ly). What I mean is can it be something other then tf2 models ;^_^
 
Last edited:
@Shy Guy- Certainly am taking requests. I'm trying to stick with SFM and the likes, but I can see if I can figure something out. What do you have in mind?


@UnderCoverSpy16- I'll get right to it! No guarantees for tonight though. It's kinda late.
 
ohai c:

can you do a snoipah with a green swagman's swatter grinning evilly at a jar of pee he's holding in his hand? C:
 
@Shy Guy- Certainly am taking requests. I'm trying to stick with SFM and the likes, but I can see if I can figure something out. What do you have in mind?


@UnderCoverSpy16- I'll get right to it! No guarantees for tonight though. It's kinda late.

i'll pm it to you. though if it's too out of the way don't worry about it ;^_^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top