[RHEvent] Meet n Greet

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
By popular demand a thread was made for any screenshots and stuff. So here you are! Ladies and gentelmen thank you for coming out! I hope you all had fun learning about eachother. Post your screenshots and videos here. With that. Have a nice night!​
 
By popular demand, (Come on i just joined you TS3 and told you to make one)
Ggamdpq.jpg

hUwWw9z.jpg

K3aAo3v.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'll post a quick bio for anyone who cares! Name's Ed, been playing TF2 since release and been with eGO since 2008. Went to school at Northern Arizona University majoring in Computer Information Systems. Graduated in 12, and am currently a pilot in the USAF. I love my job, and have a blast playing on eGO servers. I'm starting training again shortly so I won't be around as much, but I look forward to playing with you on my free time now and then.
 
Hoovy sandvich eating convention:
0028C2E121C1473412E74F35FE0262D2B7B50C28

99D8D4F02259EB42DAD2F95B307CB866D31D4D9B


Looking at Ang0ron's dead body wondering, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"
2A579778B5D87E2A48DC749E1519F1A83AEF504B
 
I'm sorry that I missed this. I bet it was fun!

I had a 5K at 7am today so I couldn't play last night. Had to get some sleep. :)

Like HaloRacer, I have also been playing TF2 since release. And funny enough, I planned to be a pilot in the USAF but life took me in a different direction. That was my plan after 4 years of ROTC.

Anyone can feel free to add me on Steam if you haven't already. Hope to get to play with you soon.
 
Looking at Ang0ron's dead body wondering, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"
2A579778B5D87E2A48DC749E1519F1A83AEF504B

-_- There's a lot of those bodies lying around.
THE IMPORTANT THING IS I GOT KAZOO. Like 4 times. and sanct. like twice. and made radio drop her uber 3 times.

Actually, that was a pretty successful game :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top