eGO CS Idling Tool - Revamped!

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920



XK5DdjN.png


Hello everyone,

CS Leadership is proud to announce that there is a fresh, revamped version of previous idling tools created by GamingRobot32 and Sushi. This includes all of our CS:S servers and in future updates, will include CS:GO servers as well.


Download the program here.
Once the program is downloaded, place it in either(whichever is applicable) of the following:
a. *C:\Program Files\Steam
b. *C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

Run the program and follow the basic on-screen instructions.
*If Steam isn't installed on C, place it where it is installed.

Issues? Let me know. Special thanks to mayhem death for beta testing it.

Enjoy!
​
 
Last edited:
Lmao, thanks Ric. Glad I could help. Really well coded and put together. Shout out to everyone involved!
 
So basically this gets you hours on CS?
 
CS Leadership is proud to announce that there is a fresh, revamped version of previous idling tools created by GamingRobot32 and Sushi.

Glad to see you updated it with the current server lineup and that people are actually finding it useful. :thumbup1:
 
Last edited:
Glad to see you updated it with the current server lineup and that people are actually finding it useful. :thumbup1:

Yep.

Got the initial idea from a Python script created by GamingRobot32.
My issue with my recreation in Python was that Windows 8 Smartscreen for some reason, automatically terminated the application at launch saying it was malicious. I later found out majority of the people who use Windows 8 turn that feature off because it sucks. I use Windows 7 so I had no idea of the incompatibility issue until I had someone test it for me on Windows 8.

Got the Ruby idea from you. It doesn't trigger the malicious application warning in Windows 8. Updated it so it doesn't randomly close on you anymore. Left it on since 330PM EST and its 1:10AM EST at the time of this post and it's still going strong. It alerts on global server chat. Used OCRA to create the executable for a stand-alone app over a .msi install.

It will be updated promptly when we have server changes.

Thanks a bunch you two! :)
 
Last edited:
What does this do?

It allows you to idle(seed) our servers without spending the normal resources. This is essential for people with lower-end PCs who wish to help us keep our servers off the empty list. However, I encourage everyone to use it, no matter your PC specs. I use it daily and that's how I've built over 15 thousand hours on CS. Seed our servers, help us grow!
 
I'll be giving this a try. If you need any help down the road, I'm always here to bounce ideas off of. I have a programming and IT background.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Updated to reflect the highschool removal.

Thanks ExOh!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top