The Personnel Service Center Is Recruiting


psc_recruiting5.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Are you an eG or eGO who wants to help out more? You could find a role only within your division, or you can step outside the box and join the community-wide, Personnel Service Center. From helping the new faces learn the ropes, to recruiting more of those new faces into our community, the PSC is an essential group that wants YOU.

But wait, there's more! We have two sub-groups within the PSC that play key roles in our success:
  • PSC Trainers are of the first people you will encounter after you are accepted. They will run you through a quick class, teach you everything you'll need to know about the PSC, and answer any questions that you have.

  • PSC Recruiters assist with recruiting in the community as a whole. They collaborate with the Recruiting Advisors in every division and do what they can to assist their division's recruiting.
If you're interested in joining, contact one of the PSC Advisors below for an application. Please remember, we are only accepting eG and eGO ranks at this time.

Lucas15
Ichor
oey192
XxDoomxX
</div>
​
 
For weeks I have been trying to get an app but I can't and we are recruiting more? I'm never going to get a chance to process an app :(
 
For weeks I have been trying to get an app but I can't and we are recruiting more? I'm never going to get a chance to process an app :(

There has been an increase in recruiting, so you should see an increase in applications.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top