Well this is it...

WOOOOOOOOOW I recruited you and helped you evolve and you dont have the time to mention me

OK, bro,oooooooook....

Joking! hah, congratz bro, its always great to chat with u and to have you around, hope to be friends for many years to come.
 
Even though I didn't make it on the list, I still feel honored to have a member such as Drew here. You're a good person, Drewzie.

I still have that small feeling of guilt though from our conversations. Sometimes I feel I just flat out annoy you :l
 
2-year-guarantee_red.jpg


Drew's 2 year warranty has now expired.
 
Whether you know it or not, Drew, you have helped me grow in this eGO thang. Thanks for listening to my mindless drivel and answering questions when I have them. Continue doing your thing and being you.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I was invisible on this list, but I just got level 2 vet status with imak. huehuehue and congrats drew
 
Drew, you are a beautiful person, keep up the awesome work and it's great having you as a friend!
 
Drew I thought we had something... I hate you.

Jk. Congratz on your second year!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
 
I didn't make the list!? I see how it is. Congrats!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top