- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you curious on how to recruit people, or would you like a refresher of how to? Or are you simply just curious on how to keep a recruit active?
Well say no more! On February 27, my co-host and I are hosting a Recruitment Class in a Team Speak channel! In this class we will go over the basics of recruiting.
If you don't have Team Speak you can go here.
I'll see you all there!
Host: UnderCoverSpy16
Co-host: Your_Roxyness
Time: 7p.m. CST
When: Thursday, February 27th
Where: Team Speak, TF2 Room 1
P.S: There will be cake and cookies and maybe a giveaway

I will be making the cake and Roxy will be making the cookies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any of you guys would like to attend, just post in comment that you will be coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

















