Fluff AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start with the same question I asked Cheezy.

Which two people in eGO would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with and why?
 
Which two people in eGO would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with and why?

@.@ I have so many friends...;-; I can't decide D:

uhhh...>.< it would come down to Rawburt, Exegguru, Ithuriel, Meowcenaries, and DeeLuxxed I guess, cuz they're really good friends. Any two from there I would be fine with.

EDIT: I WOULD DEFINITELY BRING ALONG HONORBOUND. HE IS DABES AND POTATO.
 
Last edited:
Woot, includedness.

If potato fluff potato fluff, fluff potato potato fluff?
 
I read the top line as something else, for a moment.

Which, in retrospect, fits the theme of an AMA entirely too well.
 
Would you say you agree more with John Dewey or Walter Lippmann on the role journalism should play in a democracy?

Sent from my stone tablet using rongorongo.
 
Do you like this font?

Sent via Dr J Liver's computer using h4x0r software.
1bid.jpg
 
Last edited:
How's the life of a Dinocow? (Please mention your favorite food, favorite board game, etc.)
 
In great detail, please describe the purpose of micro-transactions in today's video gaming industry. Please be sure to feature relevant examples to support your answer.
 
Last edited:
In great detail, please describe the purpose of micro-transactions in today's video gaming industry. Please be sure to feature relevant examples to support your answer.

Sir, I should have your essay finished by Saturday.

*yes i'm actually writing an essay so keep an eye out for it c:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top